Language development depends on the state of hearing your baby from birth. On what should focus in order to prevent problems?
Why do I get deafness?
Most of the hearing impairment in children have a genetic character. It is also common causes are:
- Low birth weight (under 3.3 kg);
- rubella or cytomegalovirus during pregnancy;
- and undiagnosed chronic ear infection
About the importance of early diagnosisHearing problems are among the most common birth defects in the world. When the first symptoms that something was wrong - contact your doctor. Early diagnosis and treatment can improve the situation as early as 3 years. To date, there are hearing aids and therapy for newborns. Ask your pediatrician, where you can make the hearing screening for newborns. It consists of two simple tests that can be done even during sleep baby.
Signs of lack of hearing problems
- Shudders, she cries when the phone rings.
- Stop crying and calm down when he heard the voice.
- He is trying to find the source of the sound eye.
- Throws suck if my mother began to speak during a feeding.
- Worried because of the noise: blinks, frowns, compresses cams.
- Next look for a rattle.
- Reacts to the doorbell.
- It responds to the voice of loved ones, selecting them from other sounds.
- He turns toward the sound.
- Distinguishes intonation.
Utters the syllables "ba," "pa", "ma" by imitating adults.
- Understands the request.
- Says the first words.
- 3 exercises to develop the auditory activity in a child up to a year
- What should be the child's power under heavy loads