It seems that the problems tend to be attracted to each other and dump a huge snowball. How to cope when virtually all of a sudden become a bad thing?
1. Do not worry about what you can not affect
There are lots of things you can not change - on the nature of your parents to the international political situation. While in the second case - a theoretical possibility is still there. Do not focus on what has already happened, or almost happened, be realistic.
2. Be grateful for all that you haveIf you are reading this material, then most likely, you are in a safe place and you have the Internet. If you have food, water, a roof over your head, you are safe and at least relatively healthy, you have relatives and people close to you free - then you are a happy person and have a lot more than many people in the Earth. Of course, when you visit despair because of their own problems, the least of all worried about what the problem is at the other. But if you learn to be grateful for what you have, then many things become not so important and will experience easier.
3. Drawing lessons from the situationIf your loved one has betrayed, fired or other trouble occurred - it has to be quiet analyze, isolate their own mistakes and draw conclusions for the future to no longer fall into the such a situation. No one is immune from mistakes, it is important to know when to get up and move on, not giving up.
4. Do not try to make happy the one who does not want
When all around you there are people who constantly complain about life, to see all the negative - and do not do anything to change the situation, then do not take their words and concerns to heart. You can tell, to give advice, to draw people's attention on the positive, but if you do not professional psychologist, and not the patient in front of you - then try to change it and change direction thought impossible. Keep your inner balance and go their own way.
5. move onMost of the problems that seem to be a tragedy - it is only a stage in my life, but not all of life. Divorce, death of a loved one, dismissal, debt, lack of understanding of others, getting into the shameful situation - it's really hard to go through, but it is possible. If you feel that the holiday, vacation or just the fresh air does not help you clear your head and take himself in hand, consult a therapist.
6. Think rationally
The only thing that people really can not change - it is death. For everything else, enough to gather his thoughts, build a clear plan of action and do not panic. Do not hesitate to ask for help, do not jump higher than his head. Proceed slowly and thoughtfully, taking into account the mistakes of the past.
7. Not to aggravate the situation
What would you no matter what happens - do not need to break the law, or in any way harm themselves and others. Better for it just will not be, but the problem is really in danger of becoming intractable. To be alone can be helpful - but do not withdraw into themselves, over and over again in my head scrolling film, only listen to sad music and watch movies just sad, seek solace in alcohol or other harmful habits. Much better cope with stress and "to clean" the brain helps the sport. Active training in the gym will make you stronger not only physically, but also spiritually.
You will be interested to know Express exercise by psychologists to relax.