How to make an elegant pearl necklace with your own hands: step by step instructions
In order to look elegant, it is important first of all to feel that way. And at the same time create your own image from the little things.
You will need:
white pearls of several sizes (4, 6, 8, 10, 12 mm.);
pearl beads of blue color (6 mm.);
faceted glass beads of blue color (4, 6 mm.);
golden acrylic beads (2, 3 mm.);
crimps gold for beads;
pins and clasp;
- Cut a long piece of line and secure the buckle.
- String white pearls onto the fishing line.
- Next, take a golden bead, a blue faceted bead and beads.
- Secure with a cross a piece of three pearls and golden beads.
- Add three pearls and golden beads to the cross.
- Then add the faceted blue beads.
- Bring the flower over the top of the pearls.
- Then add blue to the new pearl fragment.
- This should be the centerpiece of the decoration.
- Then repeat the weaving of the two previous elements.
- Add a glass bead to the golden bead and weave a piece.
- Cut the line through the last pearl bead of the previous fragment.
- Repeat the step, displaying the following flowers.
- Repeat the previous steps one more time.
- Insert the line across the nearest outermost beads crosswise.
- Add a ring to the bottommost bead.
- String a small glass bead onto the pin.
- Then a crimp cap, a large pearl and form a small ring, with which you attach the fragment to the ring on the general decoration.
- On the fishing line, pick up pearls in the same amount as on the opposite side.
- Attach the second piece of clasp and finish.
- Your jewelry is ready.
- How to make an ethnic style jewelry with your own hands: step by step instructions
- We make a wreath with flowers with our own hands: step by step instructions
- How to make do-it-yourself drop earrings: step by step instructions