Residues or excess semolina can be used for cooking a new dish. For example, today I made from the surplus of a great afternoon snack. It can be termed as a complete snack and a pleasant, tasty and, importantly, faster desserts.
Cooking Time - 15 minutes
Number of servings - 1
To prepare casseroles rosy:
- semolina - 120g;
- egg - 1 pc;
- salt - a pinch;
- apple - to taste;
- lemon peel - to taste.
If there are no apples, then as juicy notes you can use oranges, pears and even carrots.
🍳A if you do not like cereal and follow figure, you can have a snack easy dietary omelette!
1. I cooked semolina according to the rules on milk and sugar, a pinch of salt and butter.
For those who are not confident in their abilities, I remember the recipe. 100 ml of milk taking 20 grams of semolina. Sugar, salt and oil is added to taste. Usually an amount of porridge I take a tablespoon of butter.
2. To ladle add the egg yolk.
3. Egg white, beat chilled salt to lush, stable foam. Salts take the tip of a knife.
4. Interfere in egg whites semolina.
5. Add the lemon zest. You can do without it. But I'm a big fan of citrus fruits, and therefore added.
6. Adding apples, cut into cubes of size of not more than 1 cm. Mix using a common spoon, so as not to lose splendor.
7. Spread the resulting mass into a mold for baking.
8. Bake at 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes to obtain a delicious blush. Removing a dish from the oven and on request at a slightly chilled porridge spread the jelly.
Jelly melts slightly soaked in the resulting dish, making it even tastier and more tender. Try to cook - this casserole flies just to "hurray!"
Do not miss the exciting new recipes! 👍 place, and subscribe to our channel!