Milk cocktail with bananasIngredients:
- 150 milliliters of milk;
- 2 bananas;
- 2 tablespoons of ice cream.
1. Clear the banana peel, cut into slices and add up to the mixer.
2. Add to the blender with milk and ice cream.
3. Beat until smooth and enjoy a luxurious taste!
Milkshake with yoghurt
- 600 milliliters of milk;
- 500 grams of yogurt;
- 2 bananas.
1. Put in blender yoghurt and banana slices, pour back the milk and lemon juice (optional).
2. Beat until smooth, pour into tall glasses.
Milkshake with apple
- 300 milliliters of milk;
- 2 apples;
- cocktail cherries or chocolate chips.
Cooking method:1. Clear the apple peel, remove the core and chop.
2. We grind the apples in a blender, topped up to the milk and whisk for 8-10 minutes.
3. Ready drink cool for half an hour, pour into glasses and garnish with a cocktail cherry and chocolate chips.
Enjoy your meal!
You will also be interesting to read, 2 simple recipe November pies