How to quickly warm the hands and feet, if you were freezing
Cold hands - it's not only uncomfortable, but also complicates simple tasks. Therefore, you should know how to warm up their hands when they are cold, and this can be achieved in several ways.
Massage with essential oils
Use lavender oil, lemon, cloves or cypress.
Massage with warm oil helps to improve blood circulation and a rapid return on hand and foot sensitivity.
What do I need to do:
- heat 1 tsp olive oil in a water bath to 40-50 degrees;
- add a 2 drops of rosemary, 2 drops of peppermint oil and 2 drops of lemon oil;
- Apply the mixture on the skin and rub 5-10 minutes.
Be sure to rub the skin of the feet and lower legs, wear high socks.
How to quickly warm the hands and feet, if you were freezing / pixabay.com
First we want to say that you should not use red pepper, if you have cuts or cracks on your skin.
Things To Do:
- turn the socks inside out;
- sprinkle cloth red pepper (1 tsp per pair of socks) in those places where the fabric touches the toes, pads under them and heels;
- Wear socks and wait a couple of minutes. If you feel a burning sensation, immediately remove the socks.
The heated rice
Pour the rice into a cloth bag or a clean cotton socks. Warm-up microwave for 2-3 minutes.
If the rice is not, replace it with buckwheat or sand, salt and peas.
You will find interesting 6, the main products for the cold season