How to turn an old coat into a fashionable jacket: step by step instructions
Do you think that your old coat should definitely go to the trash can? Don't jump to conclusions.
You will need:
- old coat;
- sharp scissors;
- thread and needle;
- tape measure;
- sewing pins;
- Measure 7-10 cm from the armhole along the bottom seam of the sleeve.
- Then cut the fabric along the oblique line.
- Make another cut on top.
- Then remove the lining from the inside of each sleeve.
- After that, you need to wrap the allowance inward, forming the desired shoulder line.
- Cover the edges of the fabric with a coat lining.
- Pin and try on.
- Almost everything is ready. Now it remains to secure the result with a hand seam.
- Wear a similar jacket with a black wide belt.
Also you will be interested to read,
- [link_local link_article_id = "NN"]] How to provide your child with vitamins and water [[/ link_local]]
- DIY: knitted wide headband for hair
- With your own hands: how to make earrings for everyday wear in 30 minutes