Alphabet needlewoman: how to make a wreath of apples
Wreath with mouth-watering fun apples and autumn leaves you can do with your child. It is not difficult, the main thing - follow our instructions and everything will turn out!
Red apples downright shine and their joyful smiles adorning autumn wreath on a window. A lovely leaves to look for a suitable place for the upcoming winter hibernation. To make a wreath with the children, then follow our instructions.
- fotokarton red, green, light brown and brown
- Black felt tip • White and black opaque markers
- myakie pastels red and emerald green
- Natural hemp natural color
- bristle round brush
1. Transfer all the details to the appropriate fotokarton and cut.
2. The edges of the structure and oak leaves are highlighted in red chalk and apple edges, leaves and apple wreath shallow emerald. To do this, dial the brush or your finger a little chalk grit and shade in the direction of the hatch.
3. Draw a face. Draw eyes and nose opaque marker. Veins sheet draw arbitrarily. Stalk and leaves to consolidate the apples.
4. All individual parts are located on the wreath and glue. Finally, distribute the little bows on the wreath of hemp fibers.
Also you will be interested to read this:How to give new life to the old bag