Kinesiology - the science of brain development through movement - belongs to zdorovesberegajushchim technologies. This amazing technique allows to reveal the hidden abilities of the child
The day has just begun, and the baby is not paying attention, and said that he was tired. I think the best solution - to offer him to make the output? And here and there! Instead, arrange child cheerful fizkultminutku.
The famous mathematician Grigori Perelman asked once the question: "If you can train your arms and legs, why not train the brain?" He's right: the brain can and should be trained. Special exercises, developed on the basis of scientific data kinesiology, can achieve good results.
Pros kineziologicheskh exercises
Many of the exercises aimed at developing the physical and psycho-physiological qualities to preserve the health and prevention of developmental disabilities. Therefore it physiokinesis widely used speech therapists, psychologists and teachers.
- Such exercises can improve brain function, train memory, attention, language, spatial concepts, small and large motor skills, reduce fatigue.
- The exercises allow you to create new neural connections and improve the work of the brain, responsible for the development of mental processes, and intelligence, and in fact the development of intelligence depends on the formation of the cerebral hemispheres, their interaction.
- Very useful kinesiology exercises in preparation for school. It develops the body, increases stress resistance of the organism, synchronizes the hemispheres, improves hand-eye coordination, spatial orientation forms, improving regulatory coordination and the role of the nervous system. And what is important: exercise ensures a quick effect.
- For parents, it is a universal method for the child's development of mental abilities with the help of simple exercises. Some of them look like such popular now, finger games. Children play and train the brain simultaneously.
- It is also a fun and easy way to help your child recover from illness and injury.
Top 5 kinesiological games for the development of memory / istockphoto.com
Top 5 kinesiological exercises
When practiced regularly, you can achieve good results. If you feel that your child needs help, they have problems with memory, attention or speech, you should try these simple exercises:
ringlet This exercise is known to all. As a child, we played alternately connecting the tip of the thumb to the tips of the other: the index, middle, ring, little finger. And we try to do it as quickly as possible. You remember? And now the show is an exercise game for their children. First, make it to the live (on the index), and then in the reverse direction (from the little finger) order. Start doing one-handed (right and left turns), and then both at the same time.
Fist - edge - palm Learning to do this exercise is better on the table. Put his hand in a fist on the table, then the palm (straightened and firm) put an edge, then put it on the table. Perform each exercise right, left, both at 8-10 times by hand. For the first time, help the crumbs, muttering: "Fist - edge - palm". Then do not say the team, but also to increase the speed.
mirror drawing Give the child pencils (or crayons or paints) and ask them on a sheet of paper with both hands simultaneously to draw a mirror-symmetric patterns. Start with simple (snake, zigzag) gradually complicating. Let the kid draws flowers, apples, houses.
Ear - nose A fun exercise, which nevertheless is training the brain. Ask your child to take on the left hand tip of the nose, and the right - for the left ear. Then he should clap her hands and change the position of the hands. Now faster!
horizontal eight Let pipsqueak stretch out his right hand (at eye level). Then compress hand into a fist, leaving extended index and middle fingers, and draw in the air these fingers large horizontal eight. Let your eyes gently repeated movement of the hand. Do exercise 3 times with his right hand, 3 times - left, then - with both hands. The kid should watch his hands, without turning his head.
Also you will be interested to read this: strange games children when parents worry