Often at the end of the day people feel fatigue in the legs. Sometimes these symptoms are ignored and people postpone visit to the doctor. But swelling of the legs may indicate the presence of neglected diseases in the body.
swelling are due to accumulation of fluid in the body. You are bound to be swelling of legs, if you:
- wear uncomfortable shoes;
- eat junk food;
- skip workouts, etc.
If you have swelling associated with some disease, then you should consult a doctor. In other cases, a swelling of legs it is possible to cope.
Swelling of the legs: who is to blame and what to do? / istockphoto.com
How to prevent their occurrence
1. Try to reduce the amount of salty and fatty foods in the diet.
2. Do not abuse alcohol, better drink more water.
3. Less often wear high heels.
4. Discard the uncomfortable shoes.
5. Exercise, go for a swim and take a contrast shower.
How to get rid of the swelling
If you had a swelling, soak for 5-10 minutes, his feet up on the wall or take a cooling bath with sea salt.
Enroll in a salon or clinic for a professional spa treatment for the feet, which will remove the weight and activates blood circulation due to a foot massage and the application of a special mask with essential oils.
You will find interesting as the lead leg in order