Menu child - one of the most talked about topic in the Mama community. It is also one of the most important questions asked by pediatricians and nutritionists. We have prepared a rough list of what and how to give the baby
Where to begin lureWith zucchini or buckwheat? From a jar or a bed? In six months or sooner? We summarize for you the experience of parents and pediatricians, according to WHO recommendations.
Menu and grudnichka mode: how to make
The most common and already established tradition - grudnichka postpone acquaintance with the world of a variety of taste sensations to six months. It is believed that this age infant body is ready to meet different products. For children who rushed to be born, the period is shifted by the number of weeks and months that crumbs were supposed to take place in the mother's tummy.
The notion that babies who are bottle-fed, you need to start with the lure 4 months, inherited from the time when the infant formula has not yet been so diverse and balanced on composition.
Mothers of infants is important to note that it was breast milk - the main food of the child up to six months. In its composition, milk provides the child with all the necessary vitamins, minerals and psychologically supports the baby in the period of adaptation to the external world. Breastfeeding, nursing and care give insight: that his mother, and together with it and the environment friendly.
Baby mode plays an important role in shaping the perception of the world. Try to stick to the regime - for a small child is beneficent system of priorities, a world where everything is clear and expected, quietly and harmoniously.
grudnichka menu for months: that giving a child 6 months / istockphoto.com
The main signs of readiness to first lure
- Six-month child, as a rule, already sits confidently, acquires first teeth can be tilted forward and backward, turn his head knowingly. Around this age ejection reflex disappears language foreign objects from the mouth - toddler study ready to swallow.
- Another important sign of readiness - a rapidly growing pipsqueak ceases load capacity offers him food. Grudnichok sucks "to the bottom" both breasts at a time, and the child on artificial feeding is easily controlled with a liter of mixture per day and are not averse to eat more.
- Finally, a very, very important argument to determine the right moment - the emergence of food interest.
How to stimulate interest in food
- The little man must be present on your family meal and see how parents and older children with an appetite devours something very seductive. It is important to eat healthy food, because once confident toddler reaches for the chicken breast or meatballs on your plate.
- Even if you do all day with a baby together and are accustomed to snacking on the go, it's time to return to the dinner table. Scarce have to see that the meal is accompanied by certain rituals. He must be willing to participate in the process.
- Sit down at the table in 1-1.5 hours after the baby woke up and eat. He was not hungry, but not particularly hungry is easy to understand what is happening, and be interested in... want.
- Internally release situation. Do not expect your little Nehochuha that he will request itself a plate of borscht. His brain is still no link between the pleasant sensation of satiety and what is on your plate. most importantly, that the child wanted to have "sobezyannichat".
In the above table we have in the first column is the meal (breakfast, lunch, etc.).
In the second column - about the menu. Sometimes indicated several menu options. Porridge and mashed potatoes, use the appropriate age your baby!
The third column shows the approximate maximum and minimum amount of food that a child should eat per meal.
grudnichka menu for months: that giving a child 6 months / open sources
Begin to lure literally a teaspoon. Best start - vegetables. Suggest frayed vegetables. The so-called monopyure of zucchini, then 3 days a week, let the potatoes, the same scheme - pumpkin, broccoli, and then connect the product to 2, 3 ingredient and so on to explore cereals. With cereals can start complementary foods when the baby is not gaining weight laid. Best start - rice or corn, then oats, buckwheat, wheat, and only a month later - multizlakovaya.
Because, if the child will first try to sweet fruit, then he refuses to vegetables and meat. Also, fruits can often cause allergies, especially baby eaten in large quantities for the age. Because this table - a rough guide for moms.
Be sure to please create a food diary. Fits into it all that you give to the kid, and the reaction to this or that product.
The basic rules of complementary feeding
Various schemes involve administration feeding a sufficiently large number of variations, and sometimes contradictory. Known differences in the approaches of the WHO, by GV consultants, supporters of Pediatrics, pedagogical lures, BLW and credible doctor Yevgeny Komarovsky (he proposes to introduce Lure with yogurt). Do not panic!
- If a child is generally healthy, you will not harm him by proposing to try, say, fish or cottage cheese a little earlier (or later) provided the timing diagram.
- If baby is gaining weight very quickly, start with the vegetables, if the gain is not too pleased - with cereals.
- Volume built up gradually, choose the most simple to digest and rarely allergenic products. Start with half teaspoon, gradually bringing the volume up to 150 g meal
- The full introduction of the product takes about a week. The best time - before the second morning feeding.
- If crumb up to this point has not received the water, give him a drink.
- To monitor the situation, watch the chair. When administered early difficulties can prunes and beets. Persistent constipation or diarrhea? It's time to see a doctor!
Also you will be interested to read this: development of the child at 6 months: motor skills, daily routine, toys