Today I received a long-awaited order - heat-resistant chocolate drops and immediately decided to try them in action. A sample of the pen will start with cookies ...
Cooking Time - 60 minutes
Number of servings - 4
- chocolate drops - to taste;
- flour - 200 g;
- butter - 100 g;
- Milk - 50 ml;
- sugar - 75 grams;
- baking powder - 1 tsp .;
- Vanillin - 1 c;
- salt - to taste.
1. Butter kindle, cool, then add to it the sugar, salt, and milk. Beat with a mixer.
2. We introduce the chocolate drops.
3. Mix the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder and vanilla.
4. Putting the dry and liquid mixture.
5. Knead not sticky, pliable dough. Form a ball of dough and wrapped in a package, go to the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
6. Half an hour later the finished dough is cut into biscuits of any size.
7. Form the cookies, spread on a baking sheet, do not forget about the parchment. The temperature of the oven 190 degrees.
8. Bake 20 minutes. If you do not have a convention, like me, I recommend 10 minutes to turn the product.
Cookies turned out crisp, soft and tasty.
As for the drops. When mixing the dough at first disappointed: they are like a sail, leaving on the surface a faint trail. But during baking proved to be very worthy. Enjoy your tea!
Do not miss the exciting new recipes - put 👍 and subscribe toour channel!